Too hot to handle!


Now that summer has arrived in Perth I realise that my celtic quilt is just too big to quilt in this hot weather and so I need to have some light hand work that I can take to my sewing groups. So I have unearthed a UFO which has been sitting in the bottom of my UFO box for ages waiting for me to get my enthusiasm back. I have been paper cutting blocks that are symbolic of my family and wanted to do a family tree for the central panel. After looking through Google images (what a resource!) I found inspiration and got out the paper and scissors... 

 The idea is to put the six family blocks at each side in two rows. 

 
 Now to get sewing ....


Comments

  1. Hello, Phil! Your tree family is very beautiful and original! Is it technique Hawaiian`s quilt , seam? Oh, very hard work!
    Thank you for your show! I will glad if you visit my blog : http://nataliaturchaninova.blogspot.ru Welcome!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment