Wish this was mine...

Yes, you can tell by my unrelaxed stance that this isn't my long arm machine - it belongs to a friend.

Thought it would be easier too - I started well and then on the last three rows my stitches got worse and worse until I noticed a slight clicking sound. On further investigation I discovered that the stitch regulator sensor had come adrift!
So that meant unpicking the stitches for the second time (I had previously decided that  the work done on my Janome wasn't good enough..)

I could have hand quilted it by now!

Comments

  1. Hello Phil,

    It took me almost 6 months before I could quilt anything on my longarm that I was happy with. It is definitely not as easy as it looks. But now I have a few years of practice under my belt I am so pleased that got it.

    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love your quilting and wondered how hard it was to get to your high standard. It would be good to see you in action! Perhaps you could give a demo to a small group of waqa members sometime?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Unpicking? Curses! How annoying!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Phil,

    Sure I would love to give a demo, but I'm not sure how many people would be interested in coming.

    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment