Tuesday, 13 January 2015

Where did it all come from?

I'm having a bit of a change round on the sewing room front this week as we needed an extra bedroom for my youngest son. I selflessly gave up my sewing room to him and am in the process of moving everything to the upstairs sitting area. I'm not admitting to the family that the old room was too small and dark and that I now have twice the space, a bigger window, more spotlights and power outlets! But I was horrified to see what came out of the old room....where did it all come from?






And this is just half of it! At least I have chance to get rid of the stuff I no longer need...


4 comments:

  1. I thought you had a lovely big space downstairs! And the new space is better?!
    I accept hand-me-down fabric and sewing supplies! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it's bigger, brighter and better

      Delete
  2. A clean out never hurts, just take it easy. I recently did a similar move into a smaller corner of our rumpus room. My husband and grandsons model train is extending way beyond all (my) expectations!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh dear, sounds like you are shrinking rather than expanding. You need to do a little sabotage on the railway!

      Delete