I'm back!

Well, I haven't been here for a while, mainly due to the fact that I've been managing two other blog sites for my quilting groups and also trying to actually do some quilting! Since I last posted I've also become a WAQA accredited teacher and judge, have started giving portrait workshops and become co-convenor of my contemporary quilt group. I think that might work as an excuse...
There's a lot to catch up on but I will try. So going in a backward date order...


 ...this is my quilt,  'Flight of Fancy', which won Best Use of Colour at QuiltWest 2017. She started life at Susan Carlson's workshop at AQC last year, using the glue baste method of applique. After struggling with this technique I vow never to do it again (too messy and difficult to stitch).
I'll show how it was done later.

Comments