I've Been Busy!

Having not posted for a while I thought I should explain that I have actually been working on some UFOs and some new projects too.
I always say that I have two quilting heads - the traditional and the contemporary. Both have been in evidence this month...


The 'Bowled Over' quilt has now been hand appliqued, basted and half hand quilted. I quilted around all the applique shapes and now I'm working on the background. Once I start hand quilting I can't stop, so this will definitely be finished for next year's show.

On the contemporary side, I've completed a large submission for a juried exhibition and put together a fun quilt top started in a class with Lisa Walton last month (photos of both to follow later on).

I've also managed to finish a small wall hanging that I started a number of years ago at AQC, in a workshop with Alicia Merrett - freehand cut curves and fine pieced lines.





Comments