Beautiful Perth, Australia

Well, this thing has taken on a life of it's own! I am loving hearing from people all over the world, strangers and friends alike - some that I have lost touch with until now and have been in contact through this blog (isn't the Internet wonderful?)
I've had so many good quilting friends over the years in Brazil, India and the UK who have, like me, moved on and I would love to hear from them again and see what they are doing now...


Beautiful Perth, Australia

I'm still a novice with this blog thing but have added a 'followers tab' for anyone interested (am not sure what this does but it seems to be the norm on other blogs......live dangerously and see what happens!)

Comments

  1. been reading your blog and yes, I do like it very much.
    I am your new follower and would love to see pics of your work whilst in Brazil!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment