Just Peachy

I seem to flit from one thing to another in my quilting life - one minute I'm machine sewing everything in sight, another making portraits or hand quilting tiny pieces. I've always admired quilters who have a style or 'look' but I realise that I am a 'jack of all trades but master of none' type of person...there seems to be so many things I want to do that I can't concentrate on one thing.
Now I've started working on a small wholecloth quilt that is coming along nicely. I'm stippling with a peach thread which is very subtle but effective.


Comments

  1. I put myself in the jack of all trades but master of none category too. It isn't a bad spot to be. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. True... the word I was trying to find was 'dilettante' which sums us up better maybe...flitting from one thing to another!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment