Shibori Results with Microwave Dyeing




After showing some shibori folding techniques at the last contemporary group meeting, I was keen to have a dyeing session at home to see how they would turn out.
After getting all my samples muddled the first time I tried shibori  I was extra careful this time to keep a good record of the session.
The first image below shows each fold numbered and the following images show the results.
I'm really happy with how they worked out and this will be a useful memory jogger when I try to create the same patterns again...





This will be an activity at the September meeting so I wanted to make sure everything would work smoothly. Daughter Stephanie managed to snap me at work...





Comments

  1. Wonderful - dying to have a go!!! Please could you tell us how the item labelled Sti was done?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment