Carnarvon - Picture Perfect Workshop






As part of the stitched and bound regional exhibition, I was invited to Carnarvon this weekend to teach two workshops. 

At the Carnarvon Art gallery on Saturday I gave the 'Picture Perfect' workshop - this is a great way to learn my basic pictorial technique and have a fun quilt at the end of it.

The stitched and bound exhibition looked great in the background too - the gallery was a perfect venue




As part of the stitched and bound regional exhibition, I was invited to Carnarvon this weekend to teach two workshops. 

At the Carnarvon Art gallery on Saturday I gave the 'Picture Perfect' workshop - this is a great way to learn my basic pictorial technique and have a fun quilt at the end of it.

The stitched and bound exhibition looked great in the background too - the gallery was a perfect venue

Comments