Moving News

 Apologies for not posting here for a while but there have been some changes in my life. 

Earlier this year we decided to sell up our house in Australia and move to New Zealand. We had a great time in WA but felt ready for some new adventures. We had a jam packed few months to organise the move and so I had little time to say goodbye to everyone, or to do any quilting related activities. At the moment we are living a nomadic life in NZ, travelling around the north and south island whilst our possessions are sailing across the Tasman Sea. At the moment we are in Oamaru, a quirky little town in Otago.

At some point I want to get involved in quilting again but that will have to wait until we find a house (and decide where we actually want to settle), so this blog will be rather empty of crafty stuff.

If you are interested in what else I'm up to, please look me up on facebook and send me a friend request. I'll also be keeping up my facebook quilting page (Phil Thomas -The Guilty Quilter) from now on..

...but I do have plenty of hand projects to keep me busy.
















Comments